Aries (f) x Aquarius (m) I'm Not Okay Big Brother

Aries's pov

  My older brother has always been really protective of me. But ever since we moved and he started dating this girl our relationship has changed. We hardly talk and we don't hang out any more.
My new school was horrible I hated it. Everyone always teased and picked on my cause I was the new girl. You think it would of stopped after six months for living here, but no. I had only two friends Gemini and Pisces.
They always stuck up for me but they have been really busy lately, hardly have a minute to take a break.
"Hey well if it isn't our favorite little nerd." One of the girls who bullied me said "What you up to?"
"I don't see how liking reading makes me a nerd." I hissed "And two none of your business."
"How dare you talk to me like that." She yelled slapping my across the face "Nobody cares for you! You should just go kill yourself!"
I felt tears stream down my face as I stood up and ran out of the school. Maybe she was right! My friends and brother don't give a damn about me.
I ran into my house seeing my brother watching tv. He looked at me in confusion cause I was home early. I ran past him ignoring his questions and ran to the bathroom slamming and locking the door.
I started searching for the pills we had in the medicine cabinet finding we only had two pain killers left. That's not going to work. I spotted one of my razors grabbing it.
"Aries!" Aquarius called "What are you doing?!"
"Why do you care!" I cried sliding the razor down my wrist vertically "You won't have to deal with me anymore!"
"What do you mean!" He yelled "Oh God! Aries stop!"
He banging on the bathroom door trying to kick it down as I screamed in pain from cutting my wrist deep. I saw the door fly open as my world went dark.
  I woke up seeing my arm stitched and wrapped up and an IV in the other arm. I saw my brother sleeping in a chair next to me holding my hand.
  "Aqua.." I cried poking him, I really needed my big brother "Aqua!"
  His eyes slowly opened and once he saw me awake he jumped out of his seat hugging me tight. I cried in his arms as he kissed my head.
  "Don't you ever do that again!" He muttered in my hair "I can't lose my little sister. You're the only family I have left."
  "I.. I." I stuttered "Thought you hated me. You haven't been talking to me for so long."
  "I know and I'm sorry but that doesn't mean you can go kill your self!" He said "Your principal called me yesterday a little after I took you here. She told me you were being bullied. Why didn't you tell me?"
  "I thought you wouldn't care." I cried hugging him tight "Im sorry."
  "I'm sorry to baby girl." Aquarius said kissing my head again "I love you always remember that."
  I nodded my head happy to be in my big brother's arms, knowing I saw now safe.