Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) He's Mine Ladies Sorry

Aquarius's pov

  I looked up at the clock watching the second hand move counting how much longer I was stuck in seventh period, Algebra. I sighed feeling someone hit me with a spit ball. You would think seniors would be more mature.
  I looked down at my phone seeing I had a message from Scorpio. I smiled seeing what he wrote.
Scorpio🖤: Remember I'm picking you up.
Me: yeah I rembes
Me: remember 😑 stupid phone
Scorpio🖤: lmao see you in a few babe.
  "Who you texting Aquach?" One of my asshole bullies said "Your mommy?"
  I just rolled my eyes going back to looking at the clock. Just a few more minutes then it's the weekend.
  3...2...1! Thank you freckled Jesus! Finally! I packed my stuff up and headed out of class to find my boyfriend. He was lucky he graduated a year ago from his school. School probably would of been easier if he had went here.
  I spotted him leaning against his motorcycle looking at his phone smoking. I swear that boy and cigarettes. I growled seeing girls walking over to him trying to get his attention.
  Scorpio lifted his head up taking a puff and caught my eyes. He smirked and I ran over to him hugging his side.
  "Back of ladies." I giggled "He's taken sorry."
  "What the?" One of the girls asked "Why would anyone like him date you?"
  I shrugged my shoulders getting on the bike behind him.
  "Lucky I guess." I smiled putting my helmet on "Later."
  Scorpio grabbed my hand kissing it before the two of us headed onto the road leaving the girls in the dust. I was one lucky girl.