Aquarius (f) x Aquarius (m) Horrible

Aqua's pov (female)

  You never do anything for me
You're a waste of space
I don't get what he sees in you
You're a horrible friend
You're a horrible daughter
Just give up already

I stayed curled up in a ball thinking over the words my mother and former friends had said to me. Was I not worth it? Did I truly do nothing? Was I really that horrible?
Me: can I come over please?? :(
Aquarius: what's wrong???
Me: everything.. I just need a hug
Aquarius: you're telling me what's wrong when you get here now hurry over
  I shut my phone before grabbing my jacket and heading out of my room. I walked past my family ignoring their questions. I could careless about what they have to say at the moment.
  "AQUA!" My mother yelled "Where do you think you are going at this time?"
  "Away from you." I spat "Why don't you go talk to my brother you like him more anyways!"
  I walked out of the house slamming the door behind me before heading over to Aquarius's place. He only lived a few blocks away which was good for me.
  I knocked on the door before I walked in. I saw Aquarius laying on the couch and I ran over to him jumping into his arms.
  "Hey princess." He muttered kissing my head "You gonna tell me what's wrong?"
  "This week has just been bad.." I said against his chest "My mom keeps yelling at me telling me I'm worthless and horrible. My friends..well ex friends I guess we're yelling at how I never do anything for them and that I'm selfish and don't deserve you."
  "Did you.." he sighed pulling me closer "Did you cut again?"
  I nodded my head not trusting my words. He pulled back so he could see my face before kissing my lips.
  "You are worth it." He said against my lips "Never let anyone say you are not."
  He then gently took my arm and pulled my jacket sleeve up softly before kissing my cuts. He then pulled me back closer before crashing his lips yo mine once more.
  "I love you." He said kissing my head "Never forget that someone cares."