Aquarius (f) x Capricorn (m) Challenges

Aquarius's pov

  "Hey guys so today I gave my boyfriend Capricorn and best friend Gemini with me today." I turned the camera to the two of them "So today we are doing challenges. This is most likely gonna be an hour long video with three challenges. So let's start."
"Kay guys." Gemini said holding up a roll of duct tape "We are going to try this duct bridge. Wish us luck."
  It had taken us about an hour to finish going back and forth. The bridge looked kinda sturdy I guess.
  "Kay guys we just finished the bridge." I said "And I guess I'm stuck going first."
  I walked over to the bridge after handing Gemini the camera and slowly got on it. I was doing good till I froze in the middle scared I would fall in the water.
"Cappy!!" I cried for my boyfriend "Help me!"
"So I can get wet but not you." He said rolling his eyes as he walked into the pool, he grabbed my waist and helped me walk "There see you're fine."
  After he said that he pulled me into the water. I popped my head up pouting. He just chuckled before kissing my head.
  "As you can see." I said getting out of the pool "It worked for me. Capricorn it's your turn." He sent me a glare "Don't give me that look mister go."
"You owe me." He muttered as he got on the bridge, he was half way through when the tape broke and he fell "Shit!!"
  I started laughing along with Gemini till Cap's arm went around me pulling me into the water. That little ass.
  "As you see." I said getting out of the pool once more "It can only hold a certain amount of weight. Okay next challenge!"
  We filmed the floor is lava challenge and it went well. I literally jumped on a strangers back and I wasn't dropped and it was fun hanging with my friends. The final challenge was harder.
  "Kay guys our next challenge is." I said jumping on Cap's back "Staying 24 HOURS in Z-Mart! Should be fun if we don't get caught."
  Cameras weren't allowed in Z-Mart so we had to be carful not to be seen recording. I held on to Capricorn's hand as the three of us walked around Z-Mart trying to find a camp out.
  "If we moved one of the plastic bens we can make a space behind them in the shelf." I said "Then we can go look around for some things to use."
  Gemini set the camera down after making sure nobody was in the aisle and helped move some of the bens to make a big enough space for us without us being seen.
  The three of us went in and covered our entrance right before a worker walked by. I leaned on Cap as we watched from our spot as she left.
  "So guys it's currently 10:21pm." I muttered "This is a 24 hour store so it never closes. Our job is not to get caught recording and get kicked out."
  "Are you two hungry?" Gemini asked, we both nodded "Let's go get some food then. There's a pizzeria here."
  After making sure the path was clear the three of us climbed out of our hiding spots and headed out to find food.
  "Hey guys!" A voice said "What are you three doing here?"
  "Ummm.." shit were we caught already, I turned around to see one of my friends "Oh hey  Sagittarius. Just filming a challenge and trying not to get caught. You guys remember Sagittarius." I said to the camera "He guest stars on our spin the wheel of misfortune episodes."
  "Yo." He smirked "So you guys are doing that 24 hour challenge good luck then. Later you three."
  We said our byes before going back to our mission. Finding food! After dinner we headed back to our hang out but froze seeming people there. Guess we were hanging out of our fort a little longer.
  "Let's see if we can find some pillows." Cap said "And anything to entertain us."
  "Guys it's now 1:58am and we are finally heading back to our fort." I said yawning "The aisle is finally empty so we are heading back."
  Once back in our hide out I snuggled up to Cap hugging one of the pillows we bought close to me. He kissed my head and the three of us slowly feel asleep.
  I was the first to wake up and slowly grabbed the camera and headed out of the fort. It was 8:43am now. I yawned as I walked around hardly anyone was here.
  "So we spent the night here." I said smiling at the camera "I'm going to café next to the pizzeria to get the others and I breakfast."
  I ordered Cap a coffee and two donuts, Gem a muffin and chocolate milk and hot chocolate and a bagel for me before heading back.
  "Morning sunshine." I giggled seeing the two of them waiting outside the fort "I got us breakfast."
  "Guys it's now 9:12pm." I said "We have about an hour left till we make it to the 24 hour mark."
  "Thank the lord." Gemini said "I want to be in my own bed tonight."
  I nodded in agreement as I jumped on Cap's back my legs feeling like jello. We walked around hiding from workers till the 10:15 when we originally got here.
  "We made it guys!" I said grabbing the camera and running out the store "FREEDOM!!"
  "Kay let's go goof." Capricorn said throwing me over his shoulder "It's time to go home."
  "Thanks for watching guys!" I said to the camera "Hope you like this video and send in more requests of things we should try. See you next time."