Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Part 2 Seeing You In My Dreams

Aquarius's pov

  I just stared at the girl in pure shock, not moving from Scorpio's arms. He was gonna get married?!
  "This is Aquarius my new business partners daughter." Scorpio's father said "And this is-"
  "Ugh she doesn't deserve to know my name." The girl snapped "Just get your hands off him and go."
I watched the girl flip her hair before walking away. Oh hell no! No one talks to me that way, how would I know she was his future wife. I rolled my eyes pulling out of Scorpio's arms.
"I'm sorry about her." Scorpio spoke "She gets like that."
"It's fine." I muttered "I'm just gonna go find my room bye.."
I ran off before anyone could stop me. I just needed to get away from him, there was no chance for me. I stopped by a pool and just stared at my reflection as a tear rolled down my face. I never thought he would be real, but know that I met him I do t know what to do. Seeing him made my heart skip a beat. I sighed falling to my knees and started to cry.
"Miss?" A voice said I looked up to see a small girl "You okay?"
"Yeah." I said wiping my tears away "I'm Aquarius and you are?"
"Leo." She smiled "Scorpio's little sister."
"Nice to meet you." I smiled at the young girl "How old our you?"
"I'm.." She started counting her fingers "Seven."
"Awww what a fun age." I sighed "I miss being seven."
"Do you wanna play?" She asked "I try to get that lady my brother is going to marry to play but she's mean."
"Sure I'll play." I smiled as she grabbed my hand "Lead the way."
She led me to her room and the two of us had a tea party with her stuffed animals. She was so adorable and kind. A while later she ended up falling asleep in my lap, I smiled down at the little girl.
A knocked filled the room and the door opened showing Scorpio. I blushed turning away from him.
"Looks like you and my sister are getting along?" I nodded my head "That's good she usually doesn't like strangers."
I nodded again not wanting to look at him. He was taken, I couldn't start liking him, even though I've know him for years in my dreams.
"Hey." He said walking over, he placed a kiss to my cheek "Thanks for watching her."

To be continued