Aquarius (f) x Gemini (m) Trust Me Dad!

Aquarius's pov

  "Gemini!" My step mother yelled "Look what Aquarius did to my beautiful garden!"
I followed my dad outside to see the rose bushes ripped out, the violets smashed, and the daises shredded. 
  "I didn't do this!" I said in shock "I swear!"
  "Why would your mother lie?" My father said "Go to your room!"
  "Step mother." I growled "Glad to know you trust me!"
I ran up to my room slamming the door shut and locking it. Ever since my dad remarried after my mother passed away seven years ago I've been hating life. My father was a rich man and this women was only after his money, she wanted me out of the picture. I grabbed my phone and packed some clothes in a bag, along with my hygienic items. She can have her stupid wish, I'm leaving this hell. I opened up my window and made sure the coast was clear before I climbed down the ivy covered wall.
"Leo! Pisces!" I said once the door I had knocked on opened "It cool if I stay here for a while?"
"What are best friends for." Leo smiled as she and her brother moved out of the way for me to come in "What did she do now?"
"Apparently I ruined her garden." I sighed leaning against Pisces as we watched tv "It pisses me off that my father trusts her more then me!"
  "You gotta see this." Leo said a week later turning on the tv "Look."
  I saw a news reporter talking as a picture of me with the words missing under it appeared on screen. I listened as the reporter spoke.
  "Gemini Star, the CEO of Star Industries is still looking for his 16 year old daughter who went missing a week ago." The reporter said "If anyone has any information of where Aquarius Star is please call the number below."
  I turned off the tv and sighed. I looked at my two friends before standing up. Guess it was time to go back home.
  "I'm surprised he noticed I was gone." I said packing my things up "I can't let you guys get in trouble for keeping me here."
  "We understand Aqua." Pisces said kissing my head "Message us when you get home okay?"
  "Yeah." I said, I had turned my phone off ever since I had arrived here "Thanks you two."
I sighed as I walked through the front door of my home. Our butler raised an eyebrow as I walked in before walking off to inform my father I was home. I headed up stair towards my room but froze when I saw a door that shouldn't of been open cracked open. I walked close to the door and looked inside. The room was dedicated to my deceased mother who had passed away from cancer when I was younger.
I froze seeing my step mother rummaging through my mother's old things. I noticed her reach into one of the drawers and pull out a medium sized box. It was my mother's diamond necklace my dad had gotten her on there five year anniversary. My mom loved that necklace because I had helped my dad pick it out when I was three.
  "Don't touch that!" I hissed "Put that down! It was my mother's!"
  "Oh Aquarius." My step mom smirked "This is mine now."
  I clenched my fists before running at her and tackling her to the ground. She pulled at my hair as I knocked the necklace away from her. I blocked her punches before her nails scratched my cheek.
"What the hell?" A voice boomed "What's going on- Aquarius!"
  "I caught her in here!" My step mom yelled "She was trying to take your late wives necklace!"
  "Dad!" I cried "For once listen! She's lying!"
  "I know Aqua." He growled "I've told her this necklace was yours not your mother's. One of the maids had called the cops. I don't like being lied or used."
  I stood outside my home as I watched my now ex step mom be taken away in a police car. I froze when I was pulled into someone's arms. I looked up meeting my fathers eyes.
  "I should of trusted you." He sighed hugging me close "I drove you away! I thought I lost you!"
  "I did too." I cried hugging my dad "But you brought me back.."