Sagittarius (f) x Scorpio (f) Forbidden Friendship and Love

Sagittarius's pov

  Do you ever love someone but know you can't be together with them? Angel and demon, demon and angel it just doesn't work.. according to law at least.
  I snuck out of my house and headed down to earth to meet Scorpio. I saw my demonic friend and ran over to her tackling her into a hug.
  "Whoa whoa Sagi calm down." She giggled gently hugging me back "You saw me yesterday."
  "I know.." I muttered "I just missed you I guess."
  "Aww that's cute." She smirked "Missed you too."
  She kissed my forehead and my eyes widened seeing someone behind her.. she looked behind me and her facial expression changed to. I stared at the angels behind her and turned seeing demons behind me. Oh no.
  "Shit!" Scorpio cursed "What do you assholes want?"
  "Scorpio!" Her leader said "You know this is forbidden!"
  "I don't give a damn!" She yelled pulling me closer to her "I love her and you can deal with it!"
  I looked up at her in shock and joy. It was the first time she had said that since we started dating seven months ago.
  "I love you too." I said "I really do."
  A purple light filled the air surrounding us. When the light faded I looked to see we had gotten our wings! That only happened when you meet your soul mate!
  My wings were at least six feet long and pure white as Scorpio's were black and almost bat like.
  "See you can't split us." Scorpio said kissing my lips "So deal with it!"
  I giggled at her kissing her back, hugging her tight. No matter what they weren't taking me away from her.