Libra (f) x Aquarius (f) Don't Hit My Sister

Libra's pov

  I walked into the apartment I shared with my sister, hoping she wasn't home to see my bruised up skin. I headed into the living room to get to the bathroom when my sister paused the movie her and her boyfriend Virgo were watching.
  "Libra." She said in concern "What happened to your face and arms?"
  "I fell down the stairs." I said trying to walk past her "Don't worry I'm fine."
  "Anyone ever tell you that you suck at lying."Virgo said "Now you gonna tell us what happened?"
  "Don't be mad." I said sitting down as Aqua grabbed the first aid kit and started cleaning me up "But my boyfriend might of hit me once or twice on accident.."
  "Libra!" My sister said growling "This is not once or twice or an accident! Is this why you been wearing so much makeup?" I stayed quiet not wanting her blame my boyfriend "Libra answer the question."
  "It's not his fault.." I muttered "I just said a few things when he was drunk a couple of times. I'm okay."
  "Virgo go get the car started." Aqua hissed "We are paying this ass a visit!"
  Before I could do anything Aquarius was pulling me out of our apartment to the parking garage. The car ride was silent as my sister stared at the window till we reached my boyfriend's house.
  She got out of the car before slamming her door shut and heading to his house. I got out running after her withVirgo behind me. She pounded on the door before I could stop her and crossed her arms.
  I saw my boyfriend open the door with a beer in his hands. His eyes drifted to me as he smirked.
  "Hey babe." He chuckled his words a little slurred "Who's the chick and dude?"
  "Her sister and friend." Aqua said "You and I need to talk?"
  "How about no talking?" He said grabbing her chin as Virgo clenched his fists "And you and your sister ditch slim over there and have some fun with me."
  Before anyone could say anything my boyfriend was on the ground and my sisters knuckles were red.
  "One don't talk to me like I'm some mindless mutt." Aquarius said putting her foot on his chest "Two I'm calling the cops on you for abusing my little sister and hurting her."
My boyfriend pushed my sister foot off him causing her to fall back into Virgo's arms. I watched him stand up and crack his knuckles before trying to reach out for her and hit her.
  I jumped in front of her as his fist hit my face. At that moment I realized all the pain and lies I had been hiding from myself.
  I kneed him in the balls before grabbing my phone and calling the cops. After filling out paperwork and getting an ice pack I watched my now ex get taken away in handcuffs for domestic abuse.
  "I still say you should of let me hit him." Virgo growled "You could of got hurt worse."
  "I know." My sister said pulling me into a side hug "But if I let you do that you wouldn't have stopped."
  "Thank you!" I said hugging my sister "Both of you."