Taurus (f) x Aries (m) Girls Are Like Apples

Taurus's pov

"I give up!" I cried "I'm never gonna find someone who truly loves me.."
  "Not with that attitude." My best friend Aquarius sighed "You ever hear of this poem that girls are like apples?"
  "Umm." I looked at her confused "No.."
"Guess I'll tell it to you then." She smirked "Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are on the top of the tree. The boys don't wanna reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Just watch Tar someone will come cause you are an amazing, beautiful girl. Just wait okay."
  I nodded my head as the two of us headed inside the candy store. It had been a few months since Aquarius had told me that poem when I was walking in the park. I was getting hungry and noticed an apple tree. I looked at it noticing the apples at the bottom were squishy or had worm holes in them. I sighed and looked up seeing two pretty red apples at the top. I started to climb up and got to the closest branch to the apples. I tried to reach and my fingers barley grazed one of the apples. I growled and tried to climb the trunk farther up but scratched my leg cutting it on a broken branch. I was stuck and couldn't climb down.
  I closed my eyes and started to cry. I was bleeding and stuck in a stupid apple tree. I felt movement but thought it was a squirrel so I didn't look up.
  "Here." A voice said, I looked up to see a boy my age holding two apples and handing me one "I noticed you trying to get one of these. You okay."
  "Thank you." I smiled "I was trying to go higher but cut my leg and it hurts to much to climb down."
  "Why don't you finish your apple." He smiled "Then I'll help you down. I can't leave a beautiful girl like you stuck up here."
  "Umm thanks." I said blushing "I'm Taurus."
  "Aries." He smirked "I think the two of us are going to get along well."

A/N I'm gonna be out of state for two weeks so I don't know how much I'll be updating! 💜 thanks guys!