Aries (f) x Pisces (m) They Lied

Aries's pov

Valentine's Day the worst holiday.. I sighed heading over to my locker and put in my combination. Once the door opened black envelopes fell out scattering along the ground.
  I picked them up confused before heading to the library for study hall. I tore the first envelope open and froze.
Envelope 1: Slut
Envelope 2: fat
Envelope 3: ugly
Envelope 4: mean
Envelope 5: loud
Envelope 6: not loved
Envelope 7: wish you weren't here
I wanted to cry as I read the words on the paper before it was torn from my hands. I looked up to see my best friend Pisces reading the seven pieces of paper he held.
"Who the fuck wrote this?" He hissed looking around the class, I watched a few of my bullies shutter as he spoke "You three? Why would you say this to my best friend?"
"It's true." One of them said "We all know it. Just look at that pig."
He was about to walk over there but I grabbed his arm stopping him. His angry eyes met mine before he sighed. He shot the girls one last glare before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room.
Pisces pushes me against the wall in one of the empty hallways before slamming his lips onto mine. I froze in shock before I started to kiss back letting out a quiet moan.
  "You know that's not true." He muttered into my ear "You're perfect Aries. I swear."