Aquarius (f) x Pisces (m) But I'm Not Like You

Aquarius's pov

"Maid!" One of the Princess yelled "Clean this mess up now!"
I nodded my head trying to hold back a sigh as I cleaned up the broken glass from the vase. The castle that I worked at, there were three princesses and one Prince. Two of the Princesses, the twins Sun and Moon, would always bully me. They would purposely make messes for me to clean up. Their younger sister Sagittarius and their older brother Pisces were the only nice ones to me. Sagittarius was only five and I had been in her life for three years now, Pisces had found me and gave me this job after my family was murdered. Pisces was my only friend in the castle besides the young princess. I cried out in pain as Sun kicked my side causing my hand to fall onto the broken glass.
"Oops." She said smiling "Didn't see you!"
"Look Sun!" Moon cried "This peasant is covering our carpet with blood!"
I froze as the two of them smirked down at me. A harsh slap was sent to my right cheek causing me to cry out in pain.
"Sun! Moon!" A voice boomed "Stop!"
The two girls froze as Pisces voice echoed through the room. Sagittarius ran over to me, but I stopped her so her bare feet didn't get cut by the glass, that caused my knees to slide on the shards.
"Pi-Pi!" Sagittarius said calling to her older brother "Aqua is hurt!"
Pisces walked farther into the room and gently picked me up into his arms. He glared daggers at the twins before carrying me away with Sagittarius behind us.
"They can't leave you alone for one minute," he sighed as he cleaned my cuts "I'm having you permanently transformed to only serving Sagittarius and I. I won't let them hurt you again."
"Master." I sighed "It's my job. It's okay if I get hurt. I'm just a peasant after all.. I'm not like you."
"As the eldest and only prince what I say goes." He growled "I won't let them near you again!"
"Pi-Pi!" Sagittarius giggled "Loves Aqua!"
"Aww Sag!" I smiled down at the young girl "He can't like me. He has to marry a princess."
"But you are a princess!" She smiled "Pi-Pi's princess!"
"Virgo!" Pisces called to his bodyguard "Please take Sagittarius to my mother. It's about time for her lunch."
I watched as Virgo picked up the young princess and walked away. Sagittarius smiled back at us, waving bye. She was such a sweet girl.
"She's so kind." I smiled "It's gonna break her heart when she realizes that I'm not a princess."
Moments later I was pinned to Pisces bed by my wrists as lips covered mine. I froze as my eyes widened. Pisces had his eyes closed as he kissed me, once he pulled back I was a blushing mess.
"You are a princess." He growled kissing my neck and gently nipping at it "My Princess."
"B-But I'm not royal blood." I said in shock "I can't marry you."
"As the next king I can marry who I want, royal blood or not." He muttered "And I choose you."
I nodded my head as he let my wrists go before kissing me once more. I wrapped my arms around neck as I kissed him back. A few days later I was walking around the castle in a black dress, nicer then any of my other clothes, looking around.
"Peasant!" Moon yelled "Bring us our breakfast now!"
"What are you wearing!" Sun yelled "That dress is to lovely for you to have!"
"Don't talk to my future wife like that!" Pisces snapped as he walked into the room, he wrapped his arms around my waist "She is no longer a maid here."
"You can't marry her!" Moon cried "She had no royal blood!"
"Father and mother have already approved of her." He smirked "You will treat her with respect. She is family now."
The two girls looked like they were about to cry. I pulled out of Pisces arms and ran to them hugging the twins. The two of them froze, along with Pisces in shock.
"After all you did to me." I said "I forgive you. I just hope you can look at me a little more nicer now. But it's okay if you don't."
"How can you be so kind?" Sun asked in shock "It May take some time, but we will try. Im sorry brother for what we have done to her."
I smiled at the two girls before running back into Pisces arms. He leaned down kissing my cheek before the four of us headed to the dinning area for breakfast.