Scorpio (f) x Sagittarius (m) Ditch Day

Scorpio pov

  I was tired of all the tests, stress from finals coming up, and the pressure of graduating in a month. I just wanted one day alone no school, weekends I worked so that wouldn't work.
  "Hey Sagi." I said after he picked up the phone "I was wondering if you wanted to ditch school tomorrow. I just need a break from school."
  "Sure." He said "Meet at the park around 8 okay."
  The next day I spotted Sagittarius waiting for me, leaning against a tree. I ran over to him giving my boyfriend a hug.
  "So Scorpio." He smirked "What do you wanna do?"
  "How about we go to the café." I smiled "Then that new movie we wanted to see comes on at eleven. So we could walk around till then."
  "Sounds like a plan." He said "Lets go."
  Our ditch day was fun, I enjoyed hanging out with Sagittarius not having to worry about anything. The movie we went to was really good to.
  "I had fun." I giggled kissing his cheek "Thank you."
  He just smiled before kissing my lips and dropping me off at home. I looked down at my phone to see I had one message.
  Aqua Girl: Where were u? You missed the big history test we had today.
  Damn it! I guess I'll be studying tonight.