Aquarius (f) x Virgo (m) Let Me Go To The Water

Aquarius's pov

I ran out of the cave after learning about my ancestors. I ran into the main hut where my father was holding a meeting.
  "We were voyagers!" I cried as I reached the hut "We can take the boats in the cave and go past the reef and get more fish."
  "I knew I should of burned those boats!" My father yelled walking out of the hut with a torch, I tried to stop him "You're not changing my mind Aquarius."
  "Chief!" Someone yelled "Your mother! She's not doing well!"
  I ran past my father towards where my grandma was laying. I froze seeming her coughing before kneeling by her side.
"Go." She whispered "Find Aries and make him bring the heart of Libra back."
"I can't just leave you." I said as she grabbed the heart of Libra and put it in her necklace before handing it to me "Okay I'll do it."
I ran towards the boats where I saw my best friend waiting. He held up two bags and smirked at me.
"I'm not letting you go on your own." Virgo said "Come on let's go find Aries."
I nodded my head before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the boat that had the symbol of the heart on it.
"Aqua!" Virgo yelled as I surfaced up from the water "Grab my hand!"
A storm had hit a few hours after leaving the reef. I grabbed Virgo's hand as he pulled me up. I coughed up water before another wave hit us. The world went dark.
I woke up covered in sand and looked around. I stood up running to Virgo, shacking his body.
"Virgo." I said "Wake up."
He slowly got up and looked around before pointing at on the the mountains. I looked up seeing carvings of a hook. The ocean brought us to were Aries was.
"You hear that." I said looking at the mountain as a shadow of a man formed "Look."
"Thank the Gods!" A man covered in tattoos yelled "A boat."
"Aries." I said from behind him holding my oar to his head "I am Aquarius of Constellation and you will bring the heart of Libra back."
  "Yeah sure kid." He chuckled picking me up by my hair before throwing me into a cave "Totally doing that."
  "Aquarius." Virgo yelled running to me "Get away from her."
  I watched Aries grab Virgo before throwing him next to me. Aries pushes a boulder trapping the two of us. I ran to the boulder ramming my shoulder onto it. I pulled back in pain.
  "Damnit." I hissed "How do we get out of this."
"The statue." Virgo said "If we climb to the top we can jump to the hole in the roof."
I nodded my head and the two of us climbed. Virgo jumped first making it before I went. My jump was short and I missed the exit. Virgo grabbed my hand pulling me up before I could fall.
"Thanks." I said before running towards the shore "Ocean can you take us to Aries."
The next thing you know Virgo and I were standing o the boat dripping wet. I stared at Aries before pulling out the heart.
"This is my boat." I said getting into his face "And you are gonna help us get the heart back to the rightful place."
Aries back up a bit with fear in his eyes. Was he scared of it? But why?
"Move that out of my face." He growled but I held it closer "I'll help if you get that out of my face."
I smirked happily before putting it back in my necklace.
"So before you throw us somewhere why don't we introduce ourselves." I said "I'm Aquarius and this is Virgo and you are helping us get to Libra."
"Yeah yeah." Aries sighed "But first we need my hook. If anyone has it, it's Capricorn (sorry 😅)"
"Okay." Virgo said leaning against the post "And where is he?"
"In the realm of monsters." Aries stated "The sooner we get there the sooner we can be done with this."
I looked at Virgo before nodding. This was gonna be a long journey.