Cancer (f) x Taurus (m) Frozen Heart

Cancer's pov

  "Aqua!!!" I yelled trying to get around the wall of ice she has made before running off  "Come back!!"
So much had happened Aqua finally opening up the gates after two years so she could be crowned queen, my engagement that she refused to bless, and her powers. I had know idea about that!
  I ran off leaving my fiancé in charge of the kingdom as I ran off to find my sister. It was freezing and I could barely move as I walked into a little store.
I saw a man talking to the clerk, well more like arguing. The man was kicked out of the store as I grabbed a coat and snow boots.
"Um sir." I said "I'll buy this and whatever that man was trying to get."
He looked a little shocked but nodded. Carrots? The man wanted carrots? Why? He said something about being an ice man so the ice pick makes since but carrots?!
I walked back outside looking for the man. I could hear singing from close by, coming from a cave. I walked over seeing the man laying against a reindeer.
"Excuse me sir." I said "But I think you were trying to buy this."
I held up the pick and carrots. The mans red eyes widened a little before he smirked.
"Why would you but this for me?" He asked standing up taking them from my hands "And thanks."
"Well I heard you had a sled." I said causing him to raise an eyebrow as he gave the reindeer a carrot "I need to find my sister.. She's the reason for the sudden change in weather."
"I guess I can give you a lift." He said "Taurus by the way and that's Sagittarius. Sagi for short."
"Cancer." I smiled petting Sagi "Nice to meet the two of you."