Leo (f) x Cancer (m) Roommates??

Leo's pov

  I was excited for my first day at my high school. This was a special kind of school because students stayed on campus like in college. I had just moved from Star City into the main City Zodiac. It's my sophomore year and I'm excited to meet my roommate and make new friends.
"Cancer?" I said looking at the name on the list "I used to have a friend named Cancer til he moved two years ago. I highly doubt it's him and my roommate is most likely a girl "I wonder if she'll be nice."
  I walked over to my dorm and unlocked the door before walking into the living room portion of the dorm. I looked around admiring the area when the door to my left opened. I saw a handsome boy walk out. 1: my roommate is a guy 2: it's Cancer!
  "Oh my god!" I yelled before running towards him and tackling him to the ground, his face grew red "Cancer! I can't believe it! It's you!"
  "Umm?" He looked at me confused for a moment then his eyes brighten but his face stayed red "Leo?"
  "Yeah!" I giggled getting up and helping him off the floor "I missed you!"
  "You too L." He said using my old nickname "I never thought I'd see you again."
  I nodded my head before smiling at my old best friend. He helped me unpack as we talked for hours on everything going on in our lives.
  It had been over a month since school had started and I was sitting with some of my friends at lunch.
  "So Leo." Capricorn spoke "When you going to tell Cancer how you feel?"
  "Huh?" I asked blushing "What are you talking about?"
  "Come on Leo." Gemini said "We know you like him. Are you to scared to tell him?"
  "No." I said jumping up "I'll show you!"
  I walked over towards the table Cancer was at. He was laughing at something his friend Taurus had said when he spotted me. I giggled a little seeing his cheeks turn red. I stood next to him before leaning down and kissing him. Everyone at the table stopped talking and slowly Cancer kissed me back.
  "Wish you did that sooner." He muttered against my lips "Glad to have you back Leo."