Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) I'll Leave If That's What They Want

Aquarius's pov

I was excited to finally meet my boyfriends sons and daughter he adopted. I rubbed my arm nervously as I waited for the door to open, a older women opened the door.
  "You must be Miss Aquarius." She smiled "I'm Cancer the maid. Everyone is in the dinning room waiting for you."
  I thanked her as I followed her through the house. I spotted Scorpio sitting at the table with three boys and one girl.
  "Hi." I said giving a bright smile "I'm Aquarius Star nice to meet you four."
  "Pisces." The boy with gray eyes said "Nice to meet you I guess."
  "I go by Sagittarius." Another boy spoke with blue eyes "That's Virgo and Capricorn. Cap  doesn't talk much."
  I slowly nodded before heading over to Scorpio and sitting next to him. As a conversation started I could hear Capricorn whisper to Pisces.
  "She's probably after his money." He muttered "Like all the other whores he brings here."
"I agree." He whispered back "Just another gold digger."
  I sighed before excusing myself from the table. I got up and headed outside needing some fresh air. I sat on the ground pulling my knees closer to my body.
"Umm Aquarius?" A voice says behind me, I turned seeing Virgo "You okay?"
"I'm okay." I smiled "You should go inside and eat with your family. I'm clearly not wanted here."
I stood up slowly and started to head to the gate as a hand grabbed my arm. I looked seeing Virgo staring at me, her red eyes meeting my own green ones.
"Normally when my brothers say that girls just act like they heard nothing." She said "But you reacted and actually got up and left why?"
"I don't wanna ruin a family." I said "I couldn't do that to someone."
Virgo just nodded before she pulled me inside towards her family. She cleared her throat getting her father and brother's attention.
"She passed." Virgo said flatly "Dad don't break her heart."
"Ummm.." I said "What's going on?"
"Every time father brings a new women." Sagittarius said "We always test her to see how she reacts to us calling her a gold digger. All have just acted like they hear nothing. But not you. You must really love our father."
"I do." I smiled grabbing Scorpio's hand "And I really wanna get to know you four better. I'm glad to hear how much you care for your father."
Scorpio gently kissed my hand before I sat back down in my seat and finished eating with everyone.
It had been a few months and I had grown close to everyone even Capricorn. I was about to head home when my name was called from outside. I headed to the backyard seeing everyone waiting for me.
"Aquarius." Scorpio said "We've been together for a while now. I love you and the kids look up to you. You complete our family." He said getting down on one knee "Do you think we can make it official and make you a real part of the family. Will you marry me?"
"Yes!" I cried jumping into his arms "Of course I will."
I pulled the kids into the hug and cried happily. We were finally a family.