Aquarius (f) x Pisces (m) x Scorpio (m) You or You

Aquarius's pov

  "Gemini!!" I yelled for my best friend "Help me!"
  "What's wrong?" She asked "Are you hurt? Did someone do something?"
  "This girl over heard me telling Cancer who I like.." I cried "You know how I like both Scorpio and Pisces! Now both of them are asking who I like more what do I do?"
  "One you need to breath." Gem said "Two listen to your heart. I know you will make the right choice."
  "Umm." I said "Will you come with me?"
  She nodded her head before grabbing my hand. The two of us headed to the gym where the boys would be practicing for their next basketball game.
  As soon as we walked in both of them spotted me smiling. I gulped and tried heading back out the door, but Gemini grabbed me and dragged me over to them.
  "So boys." Gemini said "Little Aqua here had made up her mind. Why don't you tell them."

Picking Scorpio

  "I pick Scorpio.." I smiled "I'm sorry Pisces but I know you will find someone."
  "It's cool Aqua." He said ruffling my hair "I'm just glad you are happy."
  I hugged Scorpio who was smiling. I think I made the right choice. I lifted my head up and the two of us kissed.
  "I'm glad you picked me." He smirked kissing my head "And I'm glad we are still good bro."
  The two boys did some handshake. I was glad to know this didn't ruin their friendship.

                Picking Pisces

  I gulped I didn't want to hurt either of them but I knew there was only one guy for me.
  "I have decided." I said "That Pisces is the boy I choose. Please don't be mad Scorpio."
  "I don't know if I can promise not to be mad." Scorpio said "But if he makes you smile I guess I can deal with it. But if you hurt her man you are dead."
  I giggled at Scorpio's overprotectiveness he was like an older brother to me. I run into Pisces open arms kissing his lips. I was happy.