Scorpio (f) x Sagittarius (m) Murder At The Mansion

Scorpio's pov

  I sighed in the limo sitting next to my sister Aquarius. The two of us had been invited to this small gathering by a man who took over our moms company after she passed.
  The limo stopped in front of a old mansion. I looked at Aqua who just shrugged as the two of us got out. We headed to the door and knocked. A man in a suit opened the door smiling at us.
"Ahhh." He smiled "The last two guests have finally arrived. Welcome welcome. I'm Mr. Star come in please."
  I looked at Aqua in confusion but the two of us walked in. The two of us froze seeing four other people in the room two of them where the boys we are dating. I was about to say something when Aqua nudged me. None of us were supposed to share are identities.
  Dinner went by slowly and I watched as one of the guests got up to use the restroom. It had been fifteen minutes when a scream filled the mansion. We rushed out of the dinning room to find one of the maids staring at the guests body. Her throat had been slit and a note was on her body. I quickly grabbed it and read out loud.
Welcome guests. Tonight we shall be playing a game of survival you see one of you is a murder. Who could it be? It's up to you to find out. By the end of this night if you can't find the murder you all shall be dead. Good luck you'll need it.
  We all headed outside to see all our car tires had been lashed on the limo. Our phones had no service and the three landlines had been cut. I looked at my sister in worry, who was next?
  "What do we do?" Capricorn, Aquarius boyfriend asked "We can't just let ourselves get picked off one by one." 
  "We should split up." One of the guests said "See if we can find any clues."
  "If the murder is one of us." Aqua spoke "They won't kill their partner knowing we will instantly know it's them. So don't leave your partner under any circumstances okay."
We nodded and I watched my sister head off with her boyfriend as I went with mine. When the two of us went upstairs Sagi grabbed my hand.
"I hate you being in danger." He sighed "I'll keep you safe no matter what."
I smiled at my boyfriend before kissing his cheek. A loud bang filled the house causing the two of us to run down the stairs towards the library. I spotted the maid and one of the guests laying dead on the floor, a bullet wound in their heads. I spotted another note and slowly picked it up.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Tsk tsk
You better find me soon
Or you'll meet your doom
"We need to stay together." I said looking at everyone "Did anyone split up?"
"I found a secret passage from the kitchen to the game room." Mr. Star said "So my partner and I were split up for a few minutes when the gun shots went off."
  I looked at Sagittarius in worry, where we going to get out of this alive. I felt him squeeze my hand as we walked out of the library.

To be continued >:)

Who do you think it is??