Scorpio (f) x Leo (m) Hanahaki Disease

Scorpio's pov

  "Aqua!" I yelled as soon as the petals I had been coughing starting coming up with blood "Somethings wrong!"
My older sister by a year ran into my bedroom with worry evident on her face. She looked me up and down then saw the bloody petal.
"Hanahaki.." She muttered "Shit."
"What is this?" I asked "I've been coughing up flower petals now there's blood!"
"You have Hanahaki Disease." My sister sighed sitting by me "It's caused from one sided love. A flower is basically growing in your lungs. It will vanish if the person you love feels the same for you. You can get sugary and never feel love again or you let it keep growing loving the person who caused this but die."
  "I don't wanna stop loving him." I cried "But I don't wanna die either."
  "You can always confess to this person." Aquarius said "If they feel the same the flower will stop growing but if he doesn't you either get surgery or pass on. You're nineteen I can't make up decisions for you anymore. But I will be crying my eyes out if I lose you. Keep that in mind as you make your choice."
  It had been a few days since then and the bloody petals had gotten worse. I forced myself to walk over to Leo's apartment and knocked on the door. He opened the door and before he could say a word he coughed a bloody petal.
  "Y-you have it too?" I cried "I love you okay! And I'm sorry if the girl that's causing this doesn't feel the same. I just needed to tell you Incase it could save my life or end it. I'm sorry!"
  I was about to run off when his hand grabbed my wrist. He turned me around to face him and his lips crashed against mine. I melted into the kiss and started to feel the pressure in my chest vanish."
  "I love you too." Leo smiled kissing my head "You saved me Scorpio."