Aquarius (f) x Virgo (m) Bloody Love

Aquarius's pov

"Aquarius!" My husband yelled as I ran out of the alley "Come back please!"
It was our honeymoon and we were in this beautiful city called Star. Virgo has gone to get us drinks and told me to stay at the bench that was outside the café cause it was late at night. I got distracted when I saw a cat walking out of the alley next to the café. I walked up to it and gently petted it's head when two arms grabbed me, one around my waist and arms the other over my mouth.
He had pushed me against the wall and lifted my sundress up. He smacked my behind and I let out a muffled cry in his hand. He was about to take off my underwear when he was tackled to the ground. I turned to see Virgo hovering over the guy and I watched his green eyes turn red.
  I covered my mouth when fangs appeared in Virgo's mouth and he leaned down before biting the man and draining his blood. Virgo pulled his head up and spit some of the blood out of his mouth wiping it off his face.
  "Disgusting.." He muttered "Low life's like you always taste disgusting."
  Virgo stood up and turned to catch my eyes. I watched his turn back to green before I unfroze and ran. I could hear Virgo calling my name as he ran after me.
  I was scarred! He was a vampire and he could hurt me next. I've been dating him for three years and nothing had tipped me off that he wasn't normal. I didn't want to be his next meal.
  I had just made it into the park when arms wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream when lips found mine. I froze, to scared to move.
  "Aqua.." Virgo muttered "I'm not gonna hurt you. I never would. I can't hurt the one good thing in my life."
  "Why?" I cried "Why didn't you tell me?!"
  "Cause I was scarred you would see me as a monster!" He yelled letting me go "Guess I was right!"
  I looked up at him seeing his green eyes. I saw pain, anger, love, and sadness mixed in them. In the three years we had been together he could of hurt me. He could of killed me, but he didn't. He saved me tonight, I could til he wouldn't harm me.
  "No you're not.." I muttered "The guy in the alley was a monster. A monster wouldn't of saved me."
  I ran into his arms feeling his warmth that I was so used to. He leaned down and kissed my head.
  "I love you." He muttered in my hair "Forever and always. Never forget that Aquarius."