Gemini (f) x Leo (m) Bloody Roses Part 2

Gemini's pov

Survival was key to winning and staying close to your team mates. I gripped Aquarius's and Libra's hands as we were shot up in a tub into the arena.
This was wrong so wrong and we were going to fix that. The twelve of us had been planning something. When the count down ran to zero we all headed to the weapons grabbing the ones we were skilled in and bags.
We all looked at each other and nodded. I grabbed my knife cutting my tracker out of my arm as the others did to. I saw a camera looking at us. I flipped it off before shooting it down with my bow.
We wrapped our arms up and headed in search for the rest of the cameras. If they wanna play a game they are playing by our rules. We are not toys they think they can just play with.
The Capital sent monsters and traps trying to stop us over the next few days but it didn't stop us. I was running looking for more cameras when I ran into someone.
"Hey." The boy I came to know as Leo said "You okay?"
"Yeah." I said as he helped me up "Just looking around for more cameras."
"Yeah sam-." He saw something and pulled me into his arms "Look out!"
He yanked me from the spot we were in and a fire ball came down causing the ground to shake. I fell onto Leo and froze when our lips met.
"Sorry!" I squeaked getting off him "Thank you for saving me."
He just chuckled and grabbed my hand. No matter what all of us are making it out alive.