Capricorn (f) x Aries (m) Wasn't For Love

Capricorn's pov

I sighed in frustration as my mother discussed my up coming wedding. I was arranged to marry this wealthy business mans son Aries. It was an agreement with my father and his for business nothing less nothing more. I had only met the boy twice before. He was handsome but I hated going into this without knowing him.
  "Capricorn!" My mother called "Are you even paying attention?"
  "Black roses." I said "And a vanilla cake. We done now?"
  Before she could say a word I pulled myself out of my seat before heading up to my room. I grabbed my phone before calling my friend Scorpio.
  "Hey Cap." She yawned after picking up "How's wedding planning going?"
  "I hate it!" I complained "Mother keeps shoving ideas down my throat. I swear she doesn't care for me only about the money."
  "I'm sorry." She sighed "I'll see you in a week at the wedding. Your parents better not try kicking me out of an event again."
  We talked for a little longer before I hung up. I turned and stared at my wedding dress and an idea popped in my head. If I don't get a choice on who I marry I'm choosing how my dress looks. I grabbed a pair of scissors and yanking the dress of the hook.
  I cut the long sleeves to a two inch strap, then the puffy, stupid skirt that was hitting the floor about and inch or two above my knees. I grabbed a black ribbon and replaced the white strings of the corset back with the black one before tying a piece of it around the waist. I smiled at my creation and was ready for my up coming wedding now.
  The day of the wedding had finally come and I made sure my parents didn't see my dress. I was able to convince my mother to allow Scorpio and Gemini to do my makeup and hair.  After they were done Gemini added a black rose to my hair. I smiled at myself in the mirror and was ready to go.
  I stood outside the doors by myself. The wedding was so business like my father wouldn't even walk me down the aisle. The doors swung open and I slowly headed down the aisle.
  "Capricorn." My mother cried in shock "What happened to your dress?"
  I ignored her as I walked up to Aries. He sent me a smirk before grabbing my hands.
  "You know." He whispered in my ear "I like this dress way better then the other one."
  "Thank you." I smiled "I thought that if we couldn't plan our own wedding I could at least do what I wanted with my dress.
  After the vows Aries lend down giving me a peck on my lips sealing our vows with a kiss. He looped my arm through his and the two of us walked down the aisle.
  "I know that this was forced." He said as the two of us slowly danced "But I want you to know what's mine is yours and I promise to treat you well like a husband should."
  "Thank you." I smiled kissing his cheek "Means a lot to me."