Libra (f) x Scorpio (m) I'm Not Weak

Libra's pov

I'm not weak! I'm sick of others thinking I'm so delicate like glass. I can be strong too.. I'm not glass.
  I sighed watching my boyfriend skate across the ice waiting for the perfect moment to shoot the puck into the net. I watched him pass it to Aries who took the shot. It bounced off the pole holding the net and headed straight for me hitting me on the head.
  I hissed in pain holding the spot it hit me. Everyone froze looking at me in worry before rushing over.
  "Libra." My boyfriend Scorpio said "You okay? Dose it hurt much?"
  "I'm fine!" I yelled chucking the puck at his chest "I'm not some weak little girl you always need to worry about. Go back to your game.."
  I stood up and walked out of the rink towards the nurses office for some ice. It was just a stupid puck not like I was shot.
  I sighed grabbing the ice pack from the nurse before walking out, getting away from her before she started to ask a million questions.
  "Libra." Scorpio said pulling me into his arms "I know you're not weak. I just wanted to make sure you didn't have a concussion that's all okay."
  I nodded my head and tipped me head up catching his lips in mine.
  "You're the strongest girl I know." He smirked "Don't forget that."