Pisces (f) x Virgo (m) Can Angels Fly

Pisces's pov

  I stared over the edge of the ten foot building as I was sitting at the edge looking at the world below. I sighed I wonder if anyone found my not yet or cared if they did.
  I was doing good, I thought I was stable for a while, had every few anxiety attacks this month or bad thoughts. But that all changed when I saw Virgo my boyfriend kissing another girl. It broke me seeing that.
  "They say angels can fly." I said to myself "Let's see if I am one."
  I stood up from the edge and planted my feet at the every end. I took a deep breath and stepped off.
  "Not happening." A voice growled pulling me up by my arms "I'm not letting you go."
  "Why not!" I cried "Wouldn't you rather be with that other girl?!"
  "She kissed me Pisces." Virgo said pulling me farther away from the ledge "I went to your house after I told her I had the most amazing girlfriend already. That's when I saw your parents crying with police talking to them and I saw the note."
  "H-how.." I muttered "Did you know I'd be here."
  "Cause you love it up here." He said kissing my head "And one day my angel you will fly but it's not your time yet so you're stuck with me."
  I smiled up at him as he kissed my head. He lifted me in his arms and we headed off the roof. I knew I couldn't fly without him because he's my wings.