Virgo (f) x Aries (m) I'm No Good

Virgo's pov

I stepped into my apartment and set my bag down. I looked around seeing Aries on the couch covering his face. He looked like he was thinking.
  "You alright?" I asked walking over to him "You seem lost in your head."
  "Why do you stay?" Aries asked, I looked at him confused "Why do you stay with me? A girl like you could do so much better. Be with a guy who can give you everything you deserve, a mansion, jewelry, hell a stable life style. Not worried that your boyfriend could end up dead from a job going bad, no guarantee on coming home alive."
  "Do you hear yourself!" I yelled "I don't care where we live, what you get me, or about how we live! I knew what I signed up for when I learned about your job! Yes it's scary to think I could lose you to being killed but it's scarier to think about you leaving me! I love you too much to leave you! I don't care about anything unless I have you."
  He looked up at me in shock before grabbing me and pulling me on top of him. His lips found mine and he kissed me. It was a kiss full of all his emotions his anger, fear, lust, and most of all him love.
  "Never leave me.." I muttered "I'd fall apart."
  He nodded before kissing me once more. My life might not be perfect, but being with him makes it feel like it is.