Pisces (f) x Sagittarius (m) Loving The Sea Girl

Pisces's pov

I smiled looking at all my treasures I had in my cave. I picked up a sharp pointing thingy Leo had said was a brush or something. I looked down at my two friends Aries the crustacean and Libra the fish.
  "Pisces." Aries said "We are going to be late for practice we need to head back."
  I totally forgot about practice I was having so much fun exploring. I nodded and the three of us headed backwards making it in time for the end of the song.
  I let out a sigh hoping my father wouldn't notice. Guess my luck wasn't with me, cause he called me over to him. I swam over to my father Capricorn.
  "I'm sorry father." I said "I just lost track of time."
Later that night I was back in my cave looking at all my stuff when I heard voices and saw colorful lights coming from the surface. I quickly swam up to see a ship? Is that what it's called? Yeah a ship. I swam closer to it even if Aries was scolding me not to.
When I got close enough to see. I saw a handsome man dancing with a dog I believe. I coveted my mouth to muffle my giggles as I watched them.
I froze in shock one minute everything was fine the next the ship was on fire and the man had fallen off with men yelling Prince Sagittarius.
I dove back underwater and searched for him. I saw his body falling fast I swam over grabbing him. I swam us both back to the surface and searched for land.
I pulled him onto the sand as far as I could and brushed some hair out of his face.
"It's okay, you're just fine." I sang "I just want you to open your eyes. Please don't let the light have been taken from you, you still have a life. Please just open your eyes to the moonlight sky."
I looked down hearing coughing. I was happy to see him awake but I needed to get out of hear.
I gently placed his head on the sand before swimming farther out into the water as voices started to fill the air. I'm glad he is safe.