Capricorn (f) x Pisces (m) Difficult

Capricorn's pov

I sighed in frustration as my teacher partnered me up with my least favorite person in the class, Pisces.I tugged at my brown hair thinking in my head how this was gonna go over.
  Later that day we were heading to my house to work on our project when a car came out of know where. Pisces pulled me into his arms out of the way of the speeding car. I looked up at him blushing before pulling away from him.
"Don't touch me again." I said trying not to show him I was actually scared, I hated looking weak "Who knows how many women you held in those arms."
"Whatever." He sighed "Let's just go work on this project."
Later that night the two of us had finished our project and I noticed Pisces staring at me. I looked at him confused.
"If I tell you this." He said "You promise not to tell another soul."
"Yeah." I said "What's up?"
"What happened with the car." Pisces said looking at the ground "It just reminded me of the day I lost my mom in a car crash. After losing her I stared getting in trouble more. Ditching school, stealing, vandalizing. My mom kept me sane and without her I changed. So I'm sorry if I act like a jerk. It's just how I was raised after she died."
"It's okay." I muttered patting his shoulder "I've never had an easy time trusting men after watching my dad abuse my mom for so many years. And the way you are covered in tattoos and how tall you are it reminds me that you could break me in two if you felt like it."
After that night the two of us had grown close but everything had changed a month later when a rumor stared that the only reason we hung out was because we were sleeping together. The worst part was he didn't deny it. I stopped hanging out with him trying to get rid of the feelings I had grown for him.
It was late one Friday night and I was walking home from a midnight movie I had seen with my friend Gemini. We went separate ways and the next thing I knew a cloth was covering my mouth and the world had grown dark.
I woke up in a small room seeing Pisces staring at me. What the hell had happened? I slowly pushed my self to the far wall scared of what he was gonna do.
"Eat." He said placing a plate of food on the ground "You need your strength."
  "No." I cried "Just get away!"
  "Cap-"
  "I said no! Not after the rumors or after you kidnapping me!" I cried "I hate you!"
  "Fine!" He yelled "Don't eat!"
  It had been a few days and I had refused to touch any of the food Pisces had left me. One day he walked in when I was crying and without saying a word pulled me into his arms.
"I'm sorry." He sighed "My friends said this might be the only way for you to listen to me. I'm sorry I didn't deny the rumors. It's just I thought that if people believed you were mine they wouldn't touch you. The truth is I love you."
"You do?" I asked looking into his grey eyes, he nodded his head "I love you too."
He stared into my eyes before kissing my lips. He did all this because he was scared of losing me. We both came from hard lives so this might of been the only way he knew how to express his feelings. I just stayed in his arms letting him kiss me. Not wanting to leave his warmth.