Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Seeing You In My Dreams

Aquarius's pov

It's been like this ever since I can remember, I always see this boy in my dreams, he's always doing something. People think I'm strange cause I see this boy in my dreams every night, his red hair and eyes, his name had been said in my dreams before Scorpio.
I sighed getting ready to go with my father Libra to go meet his new business partners. They lived in London far away from the US, and my father didn't trust me to stay home alone for two weeks so I was going with him yay...
"Aquarius!" My dad called "Ready? Our flight leaves in an hour."
  I was shocked at how big and pretty London was. I walked beside my dad as the two of us headed up to a mansion, where my dads new business partner lived.
  "It's good to see you Gemini." My dad smiled shacking hands with his new partner "I hope you don't mind I brought my daughter with me."
  "Not at all." The man Gemini spoke "This is my son-"
  "You!" The boy and I said in shock at the same time seeing each other "You're Scorpio/Aquarius the boy/girl in my dreams!"
"You two know each other?" Our fathers asked in shock.
"He's the boy I've told you about." I said staring at him "I always thought you were just in my dreams."
Scorpio nodded in agreement. I don't know what took over my body but I ran into his arms crying. I thought he was just a dream but he was real! He slowly hugged back.
"Umm Sir Gemini?" A female voice said, I turned to see a beautiful girl standing behind us "Who is the girl hugging my fiancé?"

To be continued..