Gemini (f) x Capricorn (m) I'm Okay Love

Gemini's pov

Everything hurt, I could barley move, beeping noises filled the room. I kept my eyes closed listening to the voices fill the room.
  "We still don't know when she'll wake." A female voice spoke "I know these past few weeks have been hard. It would be on anyone finding out their loved one tried to kill them selves."
  "I'm sure you tell all your patiences loves ones you understand." A male voice said, Capricorn "Can I just be alone with her?"
I heard him move close to the bed, his hand squeezed mine. I felt bad for almost leaving him, I gently squeezed his hand back opening my eyes.
"Gem!" He smiled tears in his eyes "You finally came back."
"Yes." I cried "I'm okay.. I'm Okay now."
"Why?" He muttered hugging me "What made you do it? You were doing so well with your depression."
"You know that girl who bullies me?" I asked, he nodded kissing my head "She posted embarrassing photos of me from when I was younger and we were friends. People started calling me names and throwing stuff at me in the middle of class. I just couldn't take it. And you weren't there cause of you being suspended for the week."
"That girl needs to get a life." He growled kidding my head "I'm glad you are still here."
I nodded my head and his lips finally found mine.