Aquarius (f) x Aries (m) Online Dating

Aquarius's pov

  "Come on please!!!" My best friend Pisces said "Please let me make you an online dating account. You're twenty two and single please!"
  "Fine." I sighed "Just stop whining."
  "Yay!" She yelled "Come on let's go make it now!"
  Oh lord, what did I get myself into. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her computer and logged in. She typed in a name and popped up on on a website called Zodiac Match❤️.
  "Okay first we need a profile picture!" She turned on the computer camera "Smile."

  "Perfect!" She smiled "You look so pretty

  "Perfect!" She smiled "You look so pretty."
  I sighed and took the laptop from her hands and started to answer the questions that were on the website.
Name
Aquarius
Age
22
Favorite color
Black
What you look for in a person
Adventure, caring, jokester, likes the outdoors, has a good taste in music.
  "What do you consider a good taste in music." Pi asked "Cause that could be different among many people."
  "Whatever." I sighed "Good taste in rock music."
Your personality
Sarcastic, funny, friendly, I speak what's ever on my mind.
What you like to do
Read, write, skateboard, act, traveling, rock climbing, listen to music.
"Okay I'm done." I said "Do whatever is next to be done."
She nodded and the two of us hung out watching movies when her laptop made a sound.
"Ohhh!" Pisces squealed "Means it found you your match let's look!"
Profile picture

   "Ohhh!" Pisces squealed "Means it found you your match let's look!" Profile picture

"He's cute." She giggled "Don't you think?"
"Yeah." I said "My question is why is a guy like that single?"
Name
Aries
Age
23
Favorite color
Black
What they look for in a person
Someone who is independent, funny, not afraid to fight back, adventurous
Their personality
Laid back, sarcastic, adventurous, funny
What they like to do
Zip lining, rock climbing, swimming, skateboarding, drawing, traveling, writing songs.
  "Wow." Pisces said "He sounds perfect for you. Message him."
Aquarius: hi
  I got off the couch to go get something to eat while we waited for him to respond. I came back with a cupcake when the laptop beeped.
Aries: hey what's up?
Aquarius: wondering how I allowed my friend to convince me to make an account u?
Aries: wow you too? My friend kept going on about how I needed to meet someone 🙄
Aquarius: lol yeah where u from?
Aries: Star City u?
Aquarius: no way! Same 😂
Aries: nice we should meet up for coffee sometime
Aquarius: how about this weekend around 9?
Aries: I have Saturday off if that works.
Aquarius: perfect! Taurus's Café?
Aries: sure see you then bye 😉
Aquarius: okay bye 😄
  "Yes my girl finally got a date!" Pisces giggles "I'm happy for you!"
  "Thanks." I laughed "He seems cool. I actually am looking forward to meeting him."
  Saturday rolled around quicker then I thought. I looked in the mirror ready to go. I left my apartment and started to walk to the café. I was greeted by Taurus.
  "I haven't seen you in a while." He chuckled "Meeting someone?"
  "Actually yes." I smiled "I have a date."
  "Good for you kid." He smirked "You know what order whatever it's on the house."
  I thanked him before going to find a seat. I stared out the window looking at the fountain in the park across the street.
  "Hey." A male voice said, I looked up to see Aries, he looked better than his profile picture "Why thank you."
  "Shit I said that out loud?" I asked, he just chuckled "Well it's true."
  "Well I'm glad we finally met." Aries smirked taking a seat "So tell me about yourself."
  The two of us talked for a few hours about everything. He was a really good listener and very interesting. I was actually said when it was time for him to leave.
  "That was fun." I said "We should do it again."
  "Yes." He smiled before pulling a pen from his pocket and writing something on my hand "Give me call next time you wanna hang out."
  He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before winking and walking out of the café. I smiled down at my hand looking at his number. I definitely have to thank Pisces for forcing me to start online dating.