Gemini (f) x Aries (m) Christmas Ghosts?

Gemini's pov

"Come on Gem.." My husband sighed "I get that Christmas is hard for you after what happened when you where younger. But everyone is downstairs ready to celebrate."
"I'm sorry that I don't wanna celebrate the day my sister died." I growled "You can go enjoy your party. I'm staying in here."
"Fine!" He yelled "Lock yourself in here! But I hope you know your friends and family are downstairs."
I watched him slam the door before I curled back up into a ball. I know it's been ten years it's just a hard time.
"But what about the people down there?" A voice asked. I looked up to see a little girl with golden hair, red eyes, and in a white dress "Don't you wanna remember the good times?"
"Who are you?" I asked "One of Pisces's friends?"
"No silly. I'm Cancer." She smiled "Ghost of Christmas past. Now come on I wanna show you something."
She grabbed my hand and the room grew white. I closed my eyes because of how bright it was but when I opened them I was in my old house.
I saw my family and a younger me sitting around a tree. I was laughing with my older sister as she unwrapped one of her gifts.
"I know that you miss her." The ghost Cancer said "But trust me she wants you to remember the good times not the bad. Just look at that smile on your face."
A minute later I was back in my bedroom looking around confused. Then a man with black hair, blue eyes, in a back and gold suit stood in front of me.
"Let's get this over with." He sighed in boredom "I'm Scorpio ghost of Christmas present. Let's go."
He snapped his fingers and I was standing in my living room. All my family and friends where there and I watched my seven year old run up to her father.
"Dad?" Pisces asked "Is mom coming down? Everyone misses her."
"Not tonight." He sighed hugging her "I'm sorry. It's just a hard time for her. I just wished she knew how much everyone is worried about her."
"See right now your daughter is almost in tears." Scorpio said "She misses you. They all do. By you locking yourself up you're hurting your family more."
He snapped his fingers once more and I was back in my bed. If I remembered right from an old story there was one more ghost.
"That would be me!" A female voice spoke. I looked up seeing a girl with long blue hair, black eyes, in a back dress, with a scythe on her back "I'm the ghost of Christmas future. I'm Aquarius now let's go shall we."
She grabbed my hand and the next thing I knew I was standing in front of two grave stones. One with my husbands name and the other with my daughters.
"What is this?" I asked in shock "What happened?"
"This happens two years later." Aquarius sighed leaning against a tree "You didn't wanna celebrate Christmas again. So Aries was taking Pisces to go ice skating because you wanted to be alone. They got in a car crash that day. Both of them killed on collision."
"No!" I cried "This can't happen!"
"Then you know what you have to do." Aquarius said "Good luck Gemini."
I was back in my room. I quickly got dressed before running down the stairs. I saw everyone laughing and talking. Pisces noticed me and her eyes grew big.
"Mommy!" She yelled before running over to me "You came downstairs."
"Yes I did." I smiled kissing her head "Merry Christmas"
She smiled up at me before I was pulled into my husband's arms. I looked at him before smashing my lips on his.
"I love you." I said "Merry Christmas."
He pulled me into a tight hug and I could see behind him the three ghosts from before. Cancer was holding Aquarius's and Scorpio's hands. She smiled at me before the three of them disappeared.
Thank you, I thought, Thank you.