Cancer (f) x Scorpio (m) Chubby

Cancer's pov

  I was getting ready for the pool party at Gemini's house, I was excited to go till I looked at the mirror. I stared at my reflection of the little red lines on my thighs, how my stomach stuck out some in my bikini, and how I didn't have an hourglass figure like all my other girl friends.
  I felt tears fall down my face as I just stared at my ugly body. How did I have such pretty friends and a boyfriend who looked like a god?! Did they just feel bad for me?
  "Can." My boyfriend Scorpio called from downstairs "It's time to go you ready yet?"
  I didn't answer and just kept my eyes on the mirror. He deserved better, so much better.
  "Cancer!" Scorpio ran to me hugging me "Babe why are you crying?"
  "Cause I'm fat." I cried "And ugly and not worth anyone's time."
  "Hey you are not fat." Scorpio said "You're chubby which I find fucking cute okay. You're perfect for hugging and cuddling with. And in my eyes you're perfect not worthless or anything else."
  "But.." I sighed "You deserve someone skinnier and prettier."
  "Cancer." He growled kissing my lips "You are pretty and you may not be a stick but you're not fat. It proves you eat more than just salad and drink water. It means you're healthy and I love you just the way you are."
  "You do?" I asked, he nodded his head "I love you too."
  "I'm gonna call Gem and tell her we aren't going to the party." Scorpio said "Go put something comfy on and go pick out some snacks we are having a movie day okay?"
  I nodded my head happily. He chuckled kissing my head before heading downstairs. I can't believe it he finds me perfect! I hurried and changed before running down to go get snacks. I love my friends but this was way better than the party was gonna be.