Cancer (f) x Taurus (m) Hearing Only Parts

Cancer's pov

"You liar!" I yelled turning to Taurus "After two fucking years of my life spent with you, you go cheat on me with my best friend!"
  "Cancer." Taurus said grabbing my shoulders "What are you talking about?"
  "Don't act innocent!" I cried "I heard you and her talking! I heard what the two of you said!"
I ran past Taurus before he could stop me. I still can't believe him and Leo would do that to me. I curled up in a ball in my room as I remembered what I heard.
Flashback
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." Taurus said holding Leo's cheek "I think I'm in love."
"Me too." She smiled "Kiss me."
End of flashback
"Cancer." Aries said walking into my room a few hours later "Come on we have a play to go too. We promised Aquarius we would go."
I had totally forgot about the play to caught up in my anger at Taurus and Leo. I got up before following her out of my house.
"I heard what happened." Aries sighed "You know you got it wrong."
"Huh?" I asked "What do you mean?"
"You know how Leo is in the play." She said "Well Sagittarius got hurt so Taurus was taking his part. He wanted it to be a surprise and what you think you heard was them rehearsing nothing else."
"What have I done." I cried "Is he mad?"
"Not at all." She smiled "And he wants to talk to you after the show."
  I sat in my seat in the theater nervously as I watched the show. What was I gonna say to him? I feel like crap for just assuming he was cheating on me.
  When the show finished I ran out into the hallway were the actors would come to greet us. When I saw Taurus walk out I ran into his arms crying.
  "I'm sorry." I cried "Im so sorry."
  "Shh love." He muttered "Its okay. I forgive you."
  I looked up at him before crashing my lips to his. He held me close as he kissed me back. I pulled back before running to Leo and saying sorry. She just smiled and hugged me. Next time I will try not to assume the worst.
  I turned back to Taurus before hugging him once more happy to be in his arms.