Stuck in a Fairy Tale Libra (f) x Sagittarius's (m) Story

Libra's pov

  "Wow." I said looking around the town we were now in "This town is pretty."
"Beauty and the Beast was set in France." Aqua giggled "So I guess it would be."
"Ah there she is!" A male voice said, I looked up to see the man that I hated in the beauty and beast movie "How's my future wife?"
  "I never remember agreeing to that." I said closing the book in my hands "And there would be no way I would marry you. I'm sorry."
I walked away with the others following behind me. After the whole saving my father and taking his place I was sitting in my bedroom in the castle sighing. This was the part of the story where I snuck out to go eat, I smiled happily watching the plates and silverware dance around me singing. After dinner I headed to the west wing and looked around. I saw a portrait of Sagittarius torn to almost shreds, the top half of his face being the only thing recognizable.
I walked around and found the rose that the witch had given the beast. I looked at it watching as another petal fell.
"Get away from that!" A voice boomed, I turned seeing Sagittarius staring daggers at me "You where told not to come up here! Get out!"
I looked up at him in fear before running out of the room. I grabbed my coat off the coat rack as I ran into the snow. The girls were close behind me as I ran deep into the forest. I froze hearing snarls behind me.
"Libra!" Gemini yelled "Look out to your right!"
  I moved right in time as a wolf ran past me attacking the spot I had just been standing in. Before another wolf could attack I watched as Sagittarius came out from the trees taking the blow from the wolf's attack. After he defeated the wolves I ran up to him letting Sagittarius lean against me. He might of been heavy but he was only putting some of his weight onto me. I slowly lead him back to the castle with the girls following us.
  "Get away from him!" I yelled as Sagittarius was stabbed "Don't hurt him!"
  I watched Sagittarius grab his attacker before throwing the man off the castle. I ran to him as he fell to the ground holding his bloody side.
  "You came back." He rasped, I nodded tears in my eyes "At least I got to see your face one more time."
  "No." I cried as he closed his eyes "You can't go. I love you."
  Light surrounded Sagittarius and I watched as he turned back to his human form. I cupped his cheek as he kneeled o the ground. I slowly kissed his lips and our world turned white.
  "Libra." Sagittarius said looking around "What happened? Why did I feel like I was living through Beauty and the Beast?"
  "I'll tell you on our way to our next stop." I said helping him up "Come on we still have four more stories."

For some reason I kept writing Leo instead of Sagittarius XD