Aquarius (f) x Pisces (m) Bloody and Bruised

Aquarius's pov

I looked around only seeming darkness, I tried to move finding my hands tied behind my back. Shit! I started to call out for help finding that I was gagged. I started to struggle when the lights turned on.
A man in a long black coat and a mask covering the top half of his face walked towards me. I stared daggers at the man, he better not fucking touch me.
He walked closer to me and took the gag out of my mouth. I bit his finger causing him to hiss before he slapped me across the face.
"Tch." I said tasting blood "What do you want!"
"Nothing from you." He smirked "You're just bait for that Hunter of a boyfriend of yours."
Damn he's a demon. How am I getting out of this one? He slapped me again making me look at him.
"As we wait." He smirked "Lets have some fun."
He pulled out a knife. After an hour of pain I blacked out from all the blood loss. It felt like forever but I woke up laying on something soft.
I saw I was in my room all my cuts wrapped up. I slowly got up hissing in pain and made it downstairs seeing Pisces on the phone.
"I don't give a damn about the mission have Aries or Capricorn do it!" He growled "Aqua was hurt badly and I'm taking a vacation till she is better!"
He then hung up slamming his phone on the table. I cleared my throat causing him to turn and look at me.
His facial expression softened and he walked over to me and hugged me gently kissing my head.
"You should still be in bed love." He muttered in my hair "I'm glad you're okay though."
"Me too." I smiled up at him "Thank you for saving me."
"Anything for you." Pi said pecking my lips "Now back to bed. You need your rest."