Taurus (f) x Capricorn (m) The Message

Taurus's pov

I sighed ignoring Capricorn as he called for me. I felt bad don't my this to my best friend, but I had to. A week ago I had gotten a message and threats that if I didn't stay away from him some bad things would start to happen. I looked once more at the message

Unknown number: Stay away from Capricorn or something bad might happen. I'll be watching

I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around seeing Capricorn's sister Aquarius. She looked at me worried.
"Tar what's been going on?" She asked her big hazel eyes staring at my green ones "Cap says you have been ignoring him. He's really down.. Can you tell me why?"
"Coffee shop after school." I muttered to her "I'll tell you there make sure you aren't being followed."
She nodded her head, a little confused. Aqua smiled waving bye as the bell rung. Maybe she can help. She dose know a lot of people, maybe even the one threatening me.
"Taurus!" A voice called from behind me "Are you going to look at me?"
"Capricorn.." I muttered pain in my voice "Just leave me alone."
"Why?" He asked grabbing my shoulder turning me to look at him "Did I do something."
"Just." I cried, my heart breaking "Leave me alone."
I walked away with tears trying to escape. My phone vibrated. I looked down seeing another message.

Unknown number: good job at keeping your fat mouth shut.

I froze and looked around the halls bolting seeing people running to get to class in time. It could be anyone if them.
After school I headed to the coffee shop making sure know one was following me. I walked inside seeing Aqua eating a muffin, I headed over to her.
"So." She said after swallowing "What's been going on?"
I handed her my phone with the messages. She looked over then anger in her eyes and then they widened.
"I know this number." She said grabbing her phone "I think I can help you. Do you want to confront her?"
"Yes." I said "I wanna know who she is."
Aqua grabbed her phone and sent a text it looked like then dialed a number and put it to her ear.
"Hey.." she said "I was wondering if you wanted to meet me up at the coffee shop? Okay cool see you in ten."
She hung up her phone and the two of us waited. Ten minutes pasted and I looked up seeing a girl with red hair and yellow eyes walk in. I knew this girl, she had hated my guts since the eighth grade.
"So." I said "You are the one who's been sending the messages?"
"Aww little Taurus couldn't figure it out without Aquarius help." She snickered "How cute. See Cap could do so much better than you. He could date someone as pretty and fun as me not being hanging out with a lame ass like you."
I was about to say something when someone beat me to it.
"How dare you think that you can mess with my best friend like that." A voice growled, I turned seeing Cap, so that's who Aqua texted "How dare you hurt the girl I love."
Love? He said love. I watched in silence and shock as he confronted her telling her not to mess with me ever again. She ended up leaving in tears.
"Tar you should of told me." He said looking down at me "Why didn't you?"
"I was scared she would do something bad to you." I muttered "Im sorry.."
He didn't say anything just lifted my chin up and kissed my lips. I froze in shock of a second before kissing back as Aqua squealed in joy.