Taurus (f) x Cancer (m) Guardian Angel

Taurus's pov

  I sighed, Nothing interesting was going on.. being an guardian angel can be boring sometimes. I closed my eyes trying to drift to sleep when I felt pain on my side. That meant my human I was in charge of was in trouble.
  I got up and headed down stairs to go check on him when I saw my five friends. Aquarius's wrists bleeding, Leo was holding his head in pain, Aries had a black eye, Libra had a bloody nose, and Virgo's legs were covered in blood. All our humans were in pain then.
  We looked at the gems that let us see what the human we were guardian angels to were doing. Aqua and Virgo's were both cutting. They waved bye to go cheer them up. Libra's was in a fight a school, same with Aries's so the two headed off to make sure they were okay. Leo's showed his was in a bar fight, I waved bye as he flew away.
  I looked at my gem and my jaw clenched. My human Cancer was being beaten by his drunk father. I growled before spreading my wings and heading down to earth.
  Only the people we protect can see us to Cancer's dad didn't notice me but he did. He smiled seeing me. I snapped my fingers causing his father to fall in to a drunken sleep.
  "You know." I sighed "You really need to tell someone about this."
  "I know." He said holding his side "But what if they don't do anything?"
  "They will." I smiled touching his side healing it "I'll make sure if it as your guardian angel."
  "Thank you!" He said pulling me into a hug "For everything."
  I just smiled kissing his head happy he was safe for now. I waved bye heading back home. I hope he talks to someone, I hate seeing him hurt. He needs to Smile more cause I brightens my world. I love being his guardian angel.