Virgo (f) x Aquarius (m) Setting You Up

Virgo's pov

  I giggled at my best friend as the two of us came up with a plan to get our friends Gemini and Pisces together.
  "So I'll invite Gemini you get Pisces okay?" Aqua said I nodded "Then let's get started."
  We started texting them telling the two of them we were going to hang out in the park for the day. I pulled Aquarius behind a bush and the two of us watched as Gemini and Pisces walked over to each other, looking around for us. I muffled my giggle with my hand as they started talking.
  Around an hour later I almost blew our cover from giggling seeing the two of them kissing. We watched as the two of them walked off holding hands. Aquarius pulled me up and I hugged him in joy.
  "We did it!" I yelled happily "We did-"
  I was cut off by myself being pushed into Aqua and our lips touching. I blushed but was shocked when he kissed back. I melted into the kiss till we needed air.
  "Operation Virius is complete!" Gemini yelled "Like your ship name?"
  "What the hell?" I asked "How?"
  "Scorpio told us about your little plan." Pisces giggled "So we decided we go along with your plan. Gemini and I have been together over over a month so we wanted to get you two together."
  I blushed hiding my face in Aquarius's chest in embarrassment. He smirked down at me kissing my head thanking Gem and Pisces.