Scorpio (f) x Virgo (m) I Love You Too Goof

Scorpio's pov

  I was leaning against the wall waiting for my best friend to get out of his last period. Well we had it together but I wasn't in the mood for math.. actually I never am.
"There you are." Virgo said pulling "You gotta stop ditching math."
  "Why? It's boring and the teacher hates my guts." I said, Virgo just stared at me as if he was trying to say something but couldn't "Hey you okay?"
"Yeah." He sighed "Don't worry about it okay. It's stupid anyway."
"Come on!" I said pulling his arm "Let's go get some pizza and talk about what's on your mind and you're not getting out of this!"
He let out another sign as the two of us walked to to the pizzeria. It felt nice holding his hand, it sucks only being able to do it as friends. It's not like it matters, it's senior year and we will be heading to different places.
  "Okay." I said after I finished my first slice "What's up? You're usually all talkative and happy."
  "There's this girl." He said "I really like here but I don't know how to tell her."
  "Oh." I said feeling my heart shatter "Just be honest with her okay."
  "Okay then." He grabbed my hand "Scorpio I love you will you please go out with me."
  I was in shock, me, he loved me. I didn't answer him, just leaned over the table grabbing his shirt and kissing him. He slowly began to kiss me back.
  "Of course." I smirked "I love you too you goof."