Virgo (f) x Aries (m) Forgive You?

Virgo's pov

Gemini👭: Virgo I don't how to say this so I sent you this (photo) I saw him at the movies I'm so sorry
  I stared at the photo in shock seeing my boyfriend kissing some girl after the movie was over. I curled up in a ball and texted Aquarius, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries to come over. I needed my girl friends here.
  It had been two days and it was back to school on a lonely Monday.. I spotted Aries walking over to me and pushed Leo in front of me before running off. I didn't wanna talk to him, cause part of me wanted to believe it wasn't true.
"Virgo." Aries said grabbing my wrist after school "Why have you been ignoring me all day?"
"Jerk!" I yelled pushing him away from me "I know what you did! You cheater!"
"Look Virgo." He sighed "I'm-"
"Sorry? Really that's what you have to say." I cried "Screw you! We are over."
I ran out the gate towards Gemini's car and got in. I pulled my legs to my chest and started crying. I can't believe the boy I love would do that to me.
It had been over a month since the breakup. Aries had texted, called, even showed up to my house to apologize. Every time he tried to talk to me at school Gemini or Sagittarius would grab my arm and pull me away from him.
I was walking home when someone grabbed my wrist pulling me into their arms. I looked up to see Aries looking at me tears in his eyes. I couldn't take it anymore he made a mistake, but I loved him.
"I missed you!" I cried hugging him "I swear you do that again I'm kicking your ass."
"I'm never gonna do it again." He said kissing my head as I wiped some of his tears away "I promise you Virgo."
I just stayed in his arms, happy to be back with the boy I loved.