Taurus (f) x Libra (m) Ugly Is What They Say

Taurus's pov

I was staring at the mirror looking at everything wrong with me as words from my classmates filled my head.
My stomach isn't flat Stop eating to much fat ass
My piercings look bad What fuck are you? Emo?
My hair is an ugly color Dye it blonde or something or maybe shave it all off
My teeth aren't straight I would say get braces but you're ugly enough
My thighs are to big Run more lazy
My face isn't clear wear makeup then maybe it'll make you look at least decent.
  I sighed before falling to my knees and just staring at the mirror. I didn't notice that I had started to cry or that someone had walked into my room.
  "Tar?" Someone said "Babe you okay?"
  I looked up to see my boyfriend staring down at me in concern. How did I ever get with someone like him, he was a fucking god.
  "I'm okay." I lied "I actually fell and hurt my leg."
  "Babe you're not that good of a liar." Libra says before sitting next to me "What's wrong?"
  "Every time I look in the mirror all I see are my flaws." I sighed "And it doesn't help with people pointing it out at school. It makes me feel worthless. And I don't understand what you see in me! I'm ugly! Fat! Emo! I'm not good enough! Not for anyone not even myself!"
  "Taurus listen to me!" He said cupping my face "Screw those people for saying that about you. They're jealous of your beauty. When I look at you all I see is perfection and for the rest of my life when I look at you that is all I will see."
  "How'd I ever end up with you?" I sighed hiding my face in his chest "You're to good for me."
  "Not at all." Libra said tilting my head to look up at him "If anyone is to good it's you."
  Before I could say a word he leaned down and kissed my lips. I slowly started to respond and wrapped my arms around his waist. How was I so lucky?