Aquarius (f) x Leo (m) Umm I'm-

Aquarius's pov

  "Gemini!" I cried running into my best friends house "I'm freaking out!"
  "Not even a hello?" She joked till she saw my face "What did my brother do?"
  "Nothing bad.." I sighed "Umm I'm pregnant.."
  "Can you say that again?" She asked "Cause it sounded like you said you're pregnant."
  I nodded my head. Her eyes slowly widened before she pulled my into a hug yelling she was going to be an aunt.
  "When did you find out?" Gemini asked "Did you tell Leo yet?"
"Half an hour ago." I said "And no. That's why I came here. I'm scared of what he'll say. What if he leaves me?"
"He won't." She smiled "Did you hide the test?"
  "Umm." I thought for a moment "Shit no! He's probably home already."
  As soon as those words left my mouth my phone buzzed. I looked down seeing I had a message from my husband.
Leo❤️: wherever you are hurry up home. We need to talk
  "And that's my cue to head home." I sighed "Guess this is one way for him to find out right?"
I said my byes to Gemini before I headed home. When I opened the door I saw Leo leaning against the wall waiting for me, holding the pregnancy test.
"Umm surprise." I said nervously "I'm pregnant with your child. Yay!"
"It better be mine." He sighed walking over to me "When did you find out and when were you going to tell me?"
"About an hour ago." I said wrapping my arms around him "And I was when you got home. Guess you beat me before I could get back from your sister's."
"You told her before me!" He cried holding a hand over his heart "Dose my love mean nothing to you?"
"Stop being dramatic." I giggled kissing him lips "Are you excited?"
"Yes." He muttered kissing me again "I finally get to start s family with my beautiful wife. I couldn't be happier."