Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Capricorn (m) Not Your One and Only

(Disclaimer: I don't hate Capricorn's I had an issue with on that I was talking to. Just letting my anger out! But I love all the signs)
Aquarius's pov

  I was at the karaoke bar with my Boyfriend Scorpio and my friends Leo, Gemini, and her boyfriend Aries. We were each were taking turns singing. I was about to go up when I saw my ex Capricorn and his ex he cheated on me with before they got back together.
  "Hey Aqua!" Capricorn chuckles "Seems after I dumped you, you decided the best you could do was trash."
  His girlfriend was giving me a smirk before sticking her tongue out.
"She keeps that up." My best friend Gemini said "I'm cutting her tongue out."
  Gemini never really like Capricorn's ex or Capricorn for a matter of fact. But her dislike turned to hate when his ex started talking shit about me to Capricorn and then when the cheating came into light.
  "Wanna say that again?" Capricorn's girlfriend asked, Gemini was about to say something when I grabbed her arm "That's right listen to your bitch. She's always to scared to stand up for herself."
  "Watch it!" Scorpio and Gemini growled.
  "Guys it's fine." I said grabbing Gemini and Leo's arms "I need your guys help."
  They both nodded as I headed up to the stage after giving Scorpio a peck on the lips and telling Aries to make sure he didn't go punch his former best friends girlfriend.
  "What song would you ladies like?" The DJ asked I whispered it in his ear "Guessing an ex is here. Sweet! Go show him who's boss!"
  I gave the DJ a thumbs up before grabbing a mic along with Leo and Gemini.
Though nothing's changed on my end
Yet you think I'll just give in
I know the game, I've been there
Come back and claim that you care
You say it's always been you
We both know that's far from the truth
I know it's cold and lonely
  I sang this cause I know how my ex is. After he gets bored with her he'll go after me again.
But I'm not your one and only
I won't be the one you call when everyone is gone
And when you treat her wrong don't wish that she was me
Now that I moved along it's clear we don't belong
This is your last song, don't wish that she was me
  I walked off stage and pushed Capricorn's chest giving him a death look. His girlfriend tried to push me back but I moved out of the way.
I always wished you well
I always tried to let you down slowly
I cared enough but you just kept going
I, I always gave you time
I did everything right but it just wasn't enough
No, you just kept on pushing
  Sure I was hurt when I found out what he did. Even if it's been eight months now. I was happy with Scorpio but both of them need to learn not to mess with my friends.
I won't be the one you call when everyone is gone
And when you treat her wrong don't wish that she was me
Now that I moved along it's clear we don't belong
This is your last song, don't wish that she
Would fall apart or break your heart
Make it easier to tear her world apart
'Cause I've started to come accustomed to
  Gemini and Leo came downstage and walked on either side of me. Gemini blocking Capricorn from touching me and Leo doing the same to his girlfriend.
Reminding you the way I weigh past through
I don't wanna do this honestly, do you?
I didn't know what love was then
So how can you say that nothing has changed?
And you still regret letting go of me that day
You didn't know what love
What love was then
So this is your last song
  Little did his girlfriend know he had tried texting me about a week ago asking if we could get back together. He didn't seem to realize I had moved on. I took out my phone and unlocked it before throwing it to his ex.
I won't be the one you call when everyone is gone
And when you treat her wrong just don't go wishing she was me
Now that I moved along it's clear we don't belong
This is your last song, don't wish that she was me
  She looked at him in anger before throwing my phone to the ground and giving me a evil glare.
Don't wish that she was me
Don't wish that she was me (I won't be the one you call)
Don't wish that she was me (And when you treat her wrong)
  "See!" I smirked "He'll do what he did to me with you at some point." I said picking up my phone glad it didn't break "But maybe it's something you both deserve after everyone you've hurt. Am I still a scared bitch now?"
  Capricorn was about to say something but she slapped him. Her hand was about to hit me but Scorpio grabbed her wrist.
  "Don't touch my girlfriend got it!" He growled "And never try to talk to her again or you'll be wishing you were dead."
  He's girlfriend grabbed his wrist and I watched her drag him away. I turned to Scorpio who grabbed me before kissing my lips. The last six months with him had been happiest time of my life.
  "Thank you." I muttered against his lips before pulling back "And you guys to. Means a lot."
  "Always!" Gemini smiled "Now come on love birds let's go get some food."
  I laughed as Aries threw his arm around his girlfriend and his little sister Leo. I had the best friends ever.
"Let's go." Scorpio smirked as he wrapped his arm around me "You pick."