Taurus (f) x Aquarius (m) Memories

This one is going to be sad I'm sorry

Taurus's pov

I sat down next to your grave, it had been two months since the car crash that took you away from me. I sighed running my fingers over the words carved in stone.. Gosh I missed you. I slowly closed my eyes as memories of you filled my mind.

"Yo Tar-Tar!" Aqua yelled "I heard from Aries you like me. Is it true? Cause if it is I feel the same."
I nodded my head with a smile on my face. He pulled me into his arms hugging me tight.

That day was when we got together. Everyone was so happy for us. We became inseparable. You always were there for me.

"Tar why didn't you tell me!" Aqua yelled in anger holding me close "You should of told me you were getting bullied!"
"I know." I whispered hugging him tight "I'm sorry."
"Ahh it's okay." He said kissing my head "I'll make sure they never hurt you again."

You kept your promise. My bullies never bothered me again, even after your death. I guess they could since I had been through enough.

"Hello?" A female voice asked as I answered my phone "Is this Taurus?"
"Yes.." I said "May who this be?"
"I'm Officer Sagittarius." She said "And I have some horrible news."

That was the memory from the day you passed. She had told me you were killed by a drunk driver. What hurt even more was finding out you were coming home from buying a ring.
I looked down at my hand playing with the diamond ring that had been found in your pocket.
"And Aqua." I cried "My answer would of been yes."