Stuck In a Fairy Tale Pisces (f) x Leo's (m) Story

Pisces's pov

I held my head in pain looking around seeing the other girls on the ground in strange outfits. I looked down to see I was in a long, puffy, black dress.
"What the hell?" Gemini spoke "What's going on?"
I spotted a book under a tree with a note on it. I ran over picking the book and note up and read the note to the others.

Love is powerful. Love is wise. You six refuse to say it so I'm here to help. The book you are probably holding now is powerful infused with magic. You six have taken the places of six princess in famous fairy tales. In order to be free follow the story line and state your love to the one you care so much about. The tales shall go in this order
Pisces's tale Snow White
Libra's tale Beauty and the Beast
Cancer's tale Cinderella
Aquarius's tale The Little Mermaid
Taurus's tale Rapunzel
Gemini's tale Mulan
The six of you will help each other with each story. But only you will be able to see each other know one else. Enjoy your tale of love
Xoxo
Anonymous

Well that explains why we are in the woods, I thought. But who would do this and how would they know about our crushes?
"I guess we get started." Taurus said "We should go find your cottage were you will be staying with seven men."
  "Joy." I said before we heard footsteps coming "Probably the huntsman let's go."
  The six of us started running till we reached a well next to a cottage. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. The door was slowly opened and I looked down at one of the seven dwarfs.
"Excuse me." I said "But I got lost in the woods and I need a place to stay. It's it okay if I stay the night here?"
  Days ended up passing and I stayed at the cottage cleaning and cooking for my house mates. There was a knock on the door and from reading Snow White I knew it must be the evil queen. I slowly opened the door with the others behind me. An old women stood in front of me holding a basket of apples.
"I bring a gift for you." She said holding up an apple "Take a bite. Just one bite."
  I took the red apple into my hands and slowly took a bite. Black spots filled my vision and I fell to the floor in complete darkness.
  Lips fell upon mine and I slowly opened my eyes to see my prince.
  "L-Leo?" I muttered "You saved me."
  "I'll always save the girl I love." He smirked sticking a hand out for me "Let's get out of here."
  As soon as we touched hands the world changed and the girls, Leo, and I were in a village. Leo held his head asking what happened. The six of us explained what had happened.
  "Okay Libra." He laughed holding my hand "Let's go find your beast."