Cancer (f) x Taurus (m) Frozen Heart Part 2

Cancer's pov

  I froze in shock seeing the castle my sister had built completely out of ice and snow. I turned to the snowman Leo thanking him for showing us here before leaving him, Taurus, and Sagi to look for Aqua.
"Aquarius!" I yelled running inside "Aqua!"
"Cancer?" A voice said, I looked up seeing my sister "Why are you here? You should be home enjoying the sun."
  "Umm can't do that sis.." I said "You might have caused a never ending winter."
  I explained what happened and Aqua got mad the two of started arguing and I watched her make a giant snow man. She yelled to go and her power shot out hitting my chest. I froze in shock before Taurus came in pulling me out of there and we ran as far as we could from the snow monster.
  "Cancer your hair." He said "Its turning white."
  I started to shiver as he wrapped his jacket around me. He explained his family might be able to help me and the four of us headed out to find them.
  "Taurus!" A rock like creature said "What's wrong?"
  "My friend is hurt." He spoke to the rock girl "Can you get grandfather please Libra."
  She nodded rolling off to find him. Minutes later Taurus's grandfather explained my sister hit me in the heart and I will freeze unless and act of true love happens.
"Come on." Taurus said "Lets get you to your fiancé shall we."
I nodded the next thing I new I was locked in a freezing cold room by the man I thought loved me. That jerk only wanted the crown. I curled up in a ball till the window opened and Leo came in.
"Cancer!" He said "Lets get you out of here."
I nodded as I slowly got up and followed him out to look for my sister and the jerk. I could here voices and saw my sister was about to be killed. I ran in front of her as my body froze.
"Cancer!!" I could hear my sister yell as she hugged me "Come back please! Come back! I love you!"
The ice around my body broke and I fell into her arms hugging her tight. An act of true love. I watched as the snow melted and my sister helped me up and I looked at the man who tried killing my sister laying on the ground.
"You were right." I said "You can't love someone you've know for a few hours."
The two of us headed back to the castle and I saw Taurus there talking to Leo. I ran out of my sisters arms to him.
"It looks like you're okay." He smirked "Leo told me what happened. I'm glad you're fine."
"I would of died if it wasn't for you." I said kissing his lips "If you hadn't brought me to your family I might of not have learned how to break the spell."
"It's no big deal." He chuckled "Glad you're okay princess."
"Another one." Aqua laughed "How long have you known this one?"
"A few days." I said "Better than a few hours."
She just rolled her eyes before pulling me into a hug.