Aquarius (f) x Leo (m) How Could You

Aquarius's pov

I was scrolling through instagram bored out of my mind when I stopped on a certain photo. I was on some girls feed I didn't really know well but followed anyway.
I covered my mouth trying not to cry seeing my boyfriend Leo kissing this girl. I couldn't believe it. He had come home late last night and I didn't think much of it cause he said he was going to hang with the guys.

Me: Pi can I come over?..

Pi 😊: of course. Scorpio is on a business trip so I'm bored. U okay?

Me: no look at this (picture) he's cheating on me...

Pi 😊: 😧 omg I'm so sorry. Come over now okay!

Me: okay be there in ten

  I packed my bag with enough stuff for a few days and headed downstairs ready to go. When I opened the door I saw Leo coming in back from work. He looked at me raising an eyebrow.
  "Babe?" He questioned "Where're you going?"
  "Pisces's." I muttered "Now you have the house free so bring your other girls here for all I care."
  "Aqua." Leo said grabbing me by the shoulders I swatted his hands away "What are you talking about?"
  "This!" I cried showing him the photo "How could you?! After three years of being together you cheat!"
  "Aquarius." He said "I can explain."
  "I don't wanna hear it!" I yelled "I'm leaving goodbye Leo."
  I pushed passed him and headed to my car ignoring him calling for me. I started the engine and drove to Pisces's place trying not to cry.
  It had been three days since the incident I had thirty missed messages and eighteen heart breaking voice mails. My phone beeped and I looked down to see a message from Aries.

Ari-Ari😜: Dude u need to talk to Leo now! He's not doing so good at all!

Me: idk if I can after what happened...

Ari-Ari😜: he's been in my guest room since u left. He's hardly eating or coming out! He started smoking again!!

Me: I'll be there in a few don't tell him I'm coming.

  "Aqua?" Pi asked "Going out?"
  "Aries texted me.." I sighed "Leo isn't doing so well.. He started smoking again.."
  "That's bad. Go to him." She said hugging me "Just be careful."
  I nodded and headed out the door towards Aries's place. The reason I was freaking out was before I started dating Leo he smoked a lot where doctors told him he was getting close to lung failure. He made a promise to stop once we started dating.
  I ran into Aries's house not bothering to knock. I waved at him before heading to the guest bedroom. I slowly pushed the door open looking to see Leo sitting on the bed a cigarette in his hand.
  "Aries I told you not to fu-" he stopped once he saw it was me "Aquarius?"
  "Leo!" I cried running to him ripping the cigarette from his hand and stepping on it "Why are you doing that?! You know what the doctors said!"
  "It was helping me cope.." Leo said "You didn't let me tell you what happened. I was drunk out of my mind.! I was with the guys.. that girl came up to me and I was out of it. I thought it was you. I'm sorry for hurting you."
  "I forgive you!" I cried hugging him tight "Promise me you won't smoke again and go easy on the drinking."
  "I will." He muttered kissing my head "If it means I can be with you I will."
  I lifted my head up capturing his lips. God I had missed him.