Aquarius (f) x Capricorn (m) Thanks Friends..

Aquarius's pov

  I sighed walking into my classroom. We had been out a week for thanksgiving and today was the day we came back. I ignored Scorpio and Gemini waving at me and just walked over to Capricorn. I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend who I hadn't seen in a week since he had been out of town the entire time.
  "Hey princess." He muttered kissing my head "You okay?"
  "Yeah." I said "I missed you."
  "Hey Aqua." Scorpio said "Why didn't you answer any of my texts for the past week?"
  I pulled out of Cap's arms and walked to my seat ignoring the question. I laid my head onto my desk and just closed my eyes.
  It was seventh period and my drama teacher asked what we did durning the week.
  "We all went and celebrated Scorpio's birthday." Leo said "It was a blast."
  "Yeah." Everyone but Capricorn and I said.
  "What about you two?" Our teacher asked "You two didn't agree?"
  "I was invited." Cap said "But I was out of town."
  "I wasn't invited." I said looking at the ground "I just stayed home drawing."
  Capricorn pulled my closer to him and kissed my head.
  "So that's why you been ignoring them." He whispered in my ear "You're mad at them."
  "I'm so sorry Aqua." Scorpio said "It's just you usually don't like being around many people or roller skating."
  "Shows how well you know me." I said as I stood up "I would of gone one because I like hanging with you, can't say the same for you guys though and two because I actually like roller skating just ask Cap."
  I walked out of the room ignoring people calling for me to stay. It was to late for that. I leaned against the wall and waited for Capricorn to come out of the room to check on me.
  "I love you." He muttered as he hugged me "I'm sorry they forgot about you."
  "At least you didn't forget about me." I smiled "Just give me a few days I'll probably forgive them. I usually do."
  "You know what." He smirked "After school the two of us are gonna go roller skating."
  "Okay." I smiled "Thanks Capricorn."