Taurus (f) x Cancer (m) Crazy Is What We Are!

Taurus's pov

Being the Queen and King of Evil is beautiful! People do whatever we ask cause they are to scared to say no. I love it..hehe!
"Listen up!" I giggled holding my gun at a girl "You're being robbed! Now hand over every cent you have or blood shall be spilled."
I smirked watching everyone empty money into our bag. I kissed Cancer in joy. I love this job. But my smiles turn upside down when a girl literally gave me her money in cent form. I lifted an eyebrow.
"Little girl." I said lifting her chin with my gun "What is this?"
"All the money I have.." I muttered "I'm sorry."
"It's alright." Cancer smirked "Can you be a good girl and go get that mans money and if you do nothing will happen."
She nodded her head and ran over to him taking his money. The kid wasn't that bad.
"Can?" I whispered in his ear "We've been wanting a child and since I can't conceive one why not her?"
"You sure?" He muttered, I nodded "Hey kid what's your name? And why our you alone?"
The poor girl couldn't of been more then six. Why the hell was she here?
"A-Aries.." She muttered "My mother abandoned me! She said I was to crazy for her to handle."
"Nothing is wrong with being crazy love." I said picking her up "I'm Taurus and that's my husband Cancer. Would you like to come with us?" She nodded "Yay crazy it what we are! You'll fit right in! Thanks for the money bye bye!"
The three of us left the bank smiling at everything we got. I finally had a daughter! I hugged Cancer and Aries close as we walked away.