Taurus (f) x Gemini (m) Twister

Taurus's pov

  I smirked as I skillfully moved my leg to the red spot. I watched the others struggle to try and move their left foot.
  Pisces, Leo, Gemini, and I were hanging out at Aquarius's. the five of us got bored and decided to play twister.
"Right hand." Aqua said "Green."
  I laughed watching as Leo tried to touch a green spot falling. One out two to go. It was just Gemini and Pisces left. Two more moves later Pisces was out.
  Aquarius asked if anyone wanted something to drink. Leo and Pisces nodded and followed Aqua downstairs, leaving Gemini and I alone to finish the game.
  With the next move Gemini was hovering over me his face close to mine. He smirked down at me before catching my lips. I was in shock but kissed back trying not to fall.
  "I like you." He muttered in my ear "A lot."
  "I like you too." I smiled "A lot."
  He chuckled at me coping him before kissing me once more.
  "Left hand." A voice said "Blue."
  Both of us pulled back in shock seeing the others had come back and Aquarius smirking at us with the spinning wheel in her hands.
  "Guys!" Gemini yelled "Get out."
  "Get out?" Aquarius muttered "But this is my house."
  I just chuckled kissing Gemini once more before getting up. Who knew twister could bring people together.